FOR YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS ABROAD, PLEASE CALL US
+961 1 962 700
In case of a claim
- Notify your insurance representative or Bankers' nearest branch upon the occurrence of the claim, and definitely prior to taking delivery of your goods.
- Bankers will appoint a surveyor to investigate and assess the damages.
- Bankers will require your original insurance policy along with the following documents:
- Original bill of lading;
- Original invoice;
- Packing list;
- Copy of delivery order (both sides).
- Bankers may ask for additional documents, as may be required on case-by-case basis.
- Bankers will then proceed with the settlement of your claim in a timely manner and reimburse you according to the terms and conditions of the policy in force.